Quiet charm, breathtaking vistas
The only megayacht marina in Jamaica is in the most spectacularly verdant town in all Jamaica, Port Antonio. The Errol Flynn Marina occupies space in a protected harbour, in a place of quiet charm and breathtaking vistas.
The marina has 32 slips, five megayacht berths and a cruise pier. Maximum length is 180 m. / 600 ft.; draft is 30ft. As regards beam, megayachts are not placed in an open slip. Instead, they are placed on the face dock or the cruise pier. Beam is therefore not an issue.
Services and amenities available at the Port Antonio facility include:
- 110/220/450 volts – 30, 50, 100 amp single and 3-phase electrical service
- fixed concrete dockage for vessels alongside and med moored
- turning basin for yachts up to 600 ft.
- 7m depth at face dock
- international port of entry (with Ministry of Health, Customs and Immigration)
- 24-hr surveillance and security
- beach and swimming pool
- sanitary pump-out
- free WiFi
- cruise ship terminal for boutique vessels
Showers, restrooms and laundry facilities are also available.
The Port Authority of Jamaica’s PAJ Marina Development Company Limited (PAJ MDC) provides boatyard services, especially to the luxury yacht market. The PAJ MDC manages the Errol Flynn Marina boatyard. The boatyard is near to the marina and adjacent to the Boundbrook Wharves. The site can accommodate repairs and storage of up to 50 boats. Services provided include repairs, haul out and fueling of yachts.
The boatyard site has 3.46 acres of paved property and 5,666 sq. ft of buildings.